Sunday, January 4, 2009

She's a free spirit.....

So Miss Lila has taken to taking her clothes off and staying nude as long as she can.....it started with me bringing out the potty chair, it has been out for a month or so.......Now when we change her diaper she asks to go potty (we are not training yet, just letting her experiment).....she has gone a handful of times.....Anyway she has learned how to take off most of her clothes......and even her diaper on occasion.....she probably gets nude at least once sometimes twice a day.....she LOVES it.....I suppose I can not blame her......she is hilarious too, lounging or dancing or singing....all in the buff.....she certainly keeps us laughing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is your little hand full. I love her actions. She loves testing the water... Keep up the good job Mom...Hey, It is snowing again. I have about four inches. Do you think it will ever end... Happy New Year!! Love Mom

Erin said...

wow, lila and cole are so much alike...they would be best friends!! he is my HUGE handful too! snowing again...ugh...we have about 4-5inches...hating it!

Mary-Catherine said...

hahahaha!! I'll never forget the time Isabella learned how to do this...I went in to get her up from her nap and she was naked as a jaybird...and soaked!