Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Breakfast Club anyone???

Now I don't mean the 80's 'Brat Pack' movie, although I do love all those 80's movies....anyway what I am getting at is the girls and I enjoyed another great breakfast at The Breakfast Club in Moscow.......Its is becoming our Thursday morning routine.....The house cleaner comes around 8.00am so it works our perfect.....Then like today we usually head to a park afterwards....the girls love to play at the park.....we lucked out today with some nice weather it was sunny and clear....although I am sure there will come a Thursday when the weather is crappy and we will need to find something else today....I suppose it is time to check out city play sessions and what not.....We didn't do too much else today....The girls bodies must be trying to nip these colds.....All three of them took really good afternoon naps....which allowed a sick Nana Anna (Poor Nana) and me to catch up on some DVR recordings.....A litte Private Practice.....which I am really liking, I always liked Addison on Grey's.....and we watched my favorite new show off the fall (besides Private Practice) Dirty Sexy Money.....I just love it......So fun.....All in all pretty low keyed day.....I did play a round of Candyland with the girls.......and Karey came over for a beer.....Love Beer Thursday.....And now I think I am off to watch my soap (since Greys is being recorded for Nana and I to watch together).....and I think I will do some filing for work too....I could use the hours this pay period.....I am outta here.....

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I miss my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to go to the place for Breakfast. Maybe at the next trip over. Miss you all

Molly Hannan said...

Hope everyone gets better soon!