Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lets drive there now Mommy!.....

So here we are already Wednesday night....I feel like I was in a funk yesterday....Probably because I dropped Shawn off early in the AM....with Lila in tow......He made it to San Antonio and I believe that he and Joel (His brother) are pretty much moved into their new place. They have downsized into a 1 bed to save money in the short term....hopefully the girls and I will be down there soon....Speaking of that Mikiah and Kiara are ready to get in a car and drive to San Antonio....."Lets go now Mommy, I want to go to San Antonio"....."Today Mommy!"....So precious....They talked about it for a good part of the day......they are so ready to be living with daddy again.....Mikiah actually had a pretty hard morning.....Its so hard when your daughter is crying for her Daddy and there is not too much you can do about it.....we got through it and she is all good now......I can't blame them I miss daddy too....

Today we weren't up to much...no library today.....since all 3 girls have little colds......We even sent Daddy back to San Antonio with a cold....or maybe he brought it with him to P-Town....who knows....What I do know is we have snot everywhere...so gross.....the girls are pretty good about blowing and wiping their noses.....but sometimes it is covered all over their face....nothing like dried snot covering their cute faces.......

My goal for the rest of the week is to get the girls back in to the swing of things.....I swear they do great with a daily routine....Shoot they even remind me when I forget something that we do during the day.......I know I say this a lot but man they are growing up fast.....more words everyday....and they are just blossoming.....I was watching Mikiah today on her Laptop Learning Toy and she just knows so much.....They truly amaze me everyday......She was even able to trace shapes today with pretty steady lines....Kiara too is doing great.....but she likes to hide it.....I know she knows things but she likes to act like she doesn't......but man is she a good story teller....she gets her whole body into it....along with great hand gestures and facial expressions.....I just love it....and she is so confident in what she says.....

**Shawn Update: I talked to Shawn today he had a great first day. Like most first days a bit overwhelming....He is excited about his new position and they are excited to have him join their team....I just can't wait to join him.....

Well I am off to finish watching Criminal Minds.....plus I need to make my bed...UGH! I am feeling so lazy these days....I really need to get off my butt and get back on the Precor.....I think I missed that greater part of last week.....I will be back at it tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go, Maybe I can ride shotgun!!!