Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy Impressed...

So we just got back from a trip around the neighborhood and I must say I am absolutely impressed with all the Halloween decor out and about. It seems they go all out down here.....from giant fake spiders, to orange lights, to full window decor, to spooky yards, to scarecrows to you name it we have it here in the 'hood. I LOVE it, it is so festive! We of course have not done much (yes, we are one of the loser houses) but we will have our pumpkins out and what not before Halloween....and we are planning to go all out at Christmas....So I am already excited for Halloween, we have the perfect size neighborhood for Trick or Treating!.......Ok, just had to share how spirited our neighborhood is.....Spoooky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love to do it...I think it is great when the neighborhood puts out decoration. It is more fun that way...I missed your webcam to day... Hopefully we can do it soon. I love to see the girls.
Love Mom

Charity said...

The girls are getting so big I am glad that you have a fun neighborhood for Trick or treating i bet they can't wait I know I would be totally excited.