Monday, December 29, 2008

A loungy day at home...

So with the Harper's in Austin for another day the girls and I decided to take it easy. I even got a full night of sleep (caused me to miss my workout I was sleeping so good)....which has been rare the last few weeks, as one of the girls has been waking up in the middle of the night, they do trade off on which girls.....but some nights I feel like I am up and down the stairs all night....Oh well what is a mother to do....

Today I got caught up on my work and I am staring the process of taking down the Christmas decor and cleaning up the house.....Well, I should be clear.....I am thinking about getting started....The girls and I played some V-Motion in the playroom as a distraction or procrastination.....and yes they are still in their PJ's.....
.....this was of course after we cleaned the playroom (a reward)....I am always amazed at how messy it can get when the girls forget (or choose not too) to put away their toys.....We are hoping to go through their toys and purge toys that are now too young for Lila....I tell you it is sometimes hard to keep two different age group of toys around.....I will go to donate something and then remember that Lila would probably like to play with it in a few months....it will still be nice to donate some though.....
Now I am just being lazy and trying to think about something to type so I do not have to get up and actually get something done....does one load in the dishwasher count as doing something???? I do have that running.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey are those fairy wings I see on Lila. What a nut?? I love the way the girls are playing the game. They are so serious. Happy New Year. Love Mom