Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag I'm it......

So I was tagged by MaryCatherine at Peaches and Posh, so now I must list 6 things about myself and then tag 6 other people.....I am going to list Random things....it's is always more fun...

1. High Heels are my favorite shoe choice especially when worn with jeans and a tank, although working at home I do not wear them as much as I use too...my girls dress up in them more then me...

2. I want to start a non-profit company, something to benefit and help children in the USA; I am still brainstorming but have lots of ideas...

3. I love music; I could listen to it night and day and am pondering guitar lessons….I would love to learn how to play....

4. I was a tomboy & athlete growing up, I hated skirts/dresses….Now I would rather where a skirt then shorts (I hate shorts)……

5. I went to college to major in Chemistry and ended up getting a Business Degree instead, I am thinking now I should have stayed with Chem.....

6. When I am sick, I like to watch Pride & Prejudice (the BBC Mini Series Version) I am easily sucked in to good romance stories....

Tagged.....any and all of my girlfriends that blog....Erin, Molly, Jill, Lorrie, Charity, Miranda.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to hear these things about you, but I knew them... except for when you get sick. That had changed. Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to get this computer going. Just read your Blog .Its great to hear about you all. And you know we all saw your Dad, What a shock! Give our love to all.....Lyla looks like Paula when she was her age.....