Thursday, March 5, 2009

The bunk is up and so much more....

I have been having a hard time getting to posts....I suppose between work, email and facebook, I just have nothing left when it comes time to blog.....I must catch you all up.....for those that didn't know Grandma Paula and Carol arrived on Tuesday night....We are so happy to have them here again and still can not believe it has been a year since we last saw them. The girls love having Grandma and Carol here and today they treated the girls to a mini clothing shopping spree, each girl getting 3-4 outfits.....so spoiled I must say! And when we got home I think Kiara and MJ switched clothes at least 3 times.....So funny! We do not have too much planned while grandma is in town....but I will do better about posting while she is down here.....

The twins bunk beds finally arrived today. Shawn and I put them together with out too much trouble....Lila was the real trouble because all she wanted to do was help.....So funny....The girls finally picked out some bedding and now that we have the beds up and the new bedding we will finally be able to finish painting their room (it is just TOO white right now).....I must say they love their new beds.....and I will post some pics to prove it! TOO CUTE!
Twins Bunk Beds


Well tomorrow will be a down day as I have a ton of baking to do for Lila's Birthday tomorrow and Carol's Birthday on Saturday.....I can not believe Miss Lila will be two....so crazy....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Miss Lila Gail!!!

-daddy

Anonymous said...

happy b-day lila! a gift is in the mail...late as usual! love the bunk beds, girls are so cute and dressed for spring!

Anonymous said...

oops, second comment from me...erin

Charity said...

Happy 2nd B-day Lilla!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Birthday Lila! The bunk beds are awesome! I'll bet the girls had nothing but sweet dreams last night.

L, Grandpa Harper

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, miss the girls! So glad Grandma is there. Happy Happy birthday little one.

L, N

5 Cougs said...

Let me know how the beds go...we are thinking the same thing, except with a 2 yr old in the bottom. Very cute and girly!