Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday......

Well it had been a great two days for us......Yesterday we had MOPS, the girls LOVE going as do I.....It is so nice to get hand out with other Mothers of Preschoolers while childcare is provided for the kiddos....we have wonderful speakers and make/do fun crafts.....Lila has totally adapted to being away from me, this last Thursday she walked right in and didn't even look up to say good bye....I am so proud of her....she keeps begging me to take her to school, along with the twins.....Too Cute....it sure will be interesting next year when the twins are in preschool and she is not...oh well she will be in preschool the year the girls go to kinder.......I did learn how to make soap at MOPS yesterday, and it smells sooo good and tropical!.....I can already see Christmas gift ideas springing in my head....

Kiara's nose finally did go black and blue....just in time for Easter.....here is her latest look...
Today we headed to a park for an Easter Party.....a friend at MOPS decided to put together a last minute party and Egg Hunt.....We took a picnic lunch and enjoyed good times with friends....We also dyed Easter Eggs tonight.....We miss doing this with the Coffer's but got it done and had fun! Here are some pics from today.....Overkill I know, those are for the Grandparents!
April 2009 Park & Eggs

2 comments:

PaulaG said...

Great pictures, I love all the pretty egg they colored. Wish I was there. I remember doing them at the house here. Kiaras nose looks pretty good. She cracks my up when she explains how it happened. Lila sure knows how to find eggs. Happy Easter everyone.
Love
Grandma

Erin said...

love the pics! we are headed to our first easter egg tomorrow! i am excited! have a great easter! erin