Thursday, April 16, 2009

Up to no good.....

Well, I thought I would provide a quick update as to what we are up too......its not much different then the norm....I am still doing my early morning workouts and loving it....Yesterday I went with my friend and neighbor Sarah to our friend Brittney's BodyPump Class......Wow, what a great workout, I have to admit I am a bit sore today!!! I love the combo of weights with music!!....Shawn and I have also started taking the girls to the gym on Tuesday & Thursdays when he gets off of work.....It has been fun working out with him.....So yes on those days I hit the gym twice....I love it....Next week I think I am going to take the Zumba class.....it is on TU/TH as well....I watched it while I worked out on Tues and it looks fun! Tiring but fun!.......Who knows maybe I will learn some new dance moves! I am still riding my bike and jogging too.....I am trying to road run for 5 miles without stopping......I think I am up to 1.5-2 miles.....Sad, I know....but running outside and in the gym is so different.....Oh well.....as you can see Shawn and I are trying to get ourselves back in shape before we get older and it gets harder.......and also trying to set a good example for our girls.....I have to admit they LOVE going to the gym and ask all the time if we can go....there is so much for them to do there.....a LARGE jungle gym (think HUGE McDonald's Play scape), basketball, books, play kitchen, coloring, and so much more I am forgetting....and KIDS.....oh my word so many kiddos......

Other then working out we seriously have not been up to anything.....I had Mom's Night out on Tuesday.....I went a coffeehouse with my MOPS moms and we got to chat and hang out.....Always fun.....We are sad that we only have 1 more MOPS meeting left.....it will be fun since it is a Brunch.....but hopefully we will all stay in touch over the summer....either a book club or something.....The twins are addicted to their new Leapster Games, Pet Pals....they have take care of a puppy and feed it/walk it/bath it...they can buy clothes for ......I have had to put limits on their playing time....They also have Webkinz that they are begging me to set up online.....I suppose I better do that soon too.....We really need to get a bare bones computer for them to use......anyway......I am off to get my reports done for work.....

2 comments:

Molly Hannan said...

Wow! Crazy workout mama! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy and having fun . . .keep up the good work!

Erin said...

great job!!!