Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The girls are excited......

So Shawn brought us great news today.....he is coming back to P-Town a week early....he gets in this Saturday instead of next! Yeah.....the girls are so thrilled that daddy will be back for about 10 days instead of 3!!!.....Looks like he and Joel found a place to live in San Antonio....until the girls and I can get down there and move into a house.....

Today I made the mistake of letting Mikiah look at the Pottery Barn Kids catalog that came in the mail.....and now she carries it everywhere showing everybody what she wants.....she has been telling us all "I want a white kitchen!.....Can you get it for me??" She loves this particular kitchen.....not sure why....and man is it pricey @ $399....most things in Pottery Barn Kids are.....I told her to put it on her Wish List for Santa (You never know)........she was like "OK".....looking at me dumbfounded.....I suppose this year will be our first with explaining and making Santa lists.....should be fun....after the kitchen MJ said she wanted, the Vacuum, Mixer, Coffee Pot and a Friend (I assume she means the girl in the picture).....I explained that Santa probably can't get the friend for her, but that she could make new friends in San Antonio....she was excited.....and of course like all 1 track minded kids went back to "I want a white kitchen, do you think Daddy can get it for me"......I just love the way 3 year olds reason and think.....so fun to watch them formulate proper sentences.....I still can not believe that the twins birthday is next Sunday.......I just never thought they would grow up so fast.....

No comments: