Monday, September 24, 2007

TV Junkie once again........

It is finally here Fall Preview Week!!! I am so stoked......and pretty excited for TV this week.....I love watching new shows and then if they suck dropping them after a few weeks.....my most anticipated new show this year is Private Practice.....the Grey's Anatomy spin off.....I am also excited For Grey's......but tonight it is all about Heroes.....I can not wait till 9.00pm.....I just wish Shawn was here to watch it with me.....but I will record them for him as he has no cable right now.....Which would totally suck.....I think I would hate it if I didn't have cable...although I guess you can watch most shows on the Internet.....

Today we didn't do much.....I slept in....since Grandpa didn't work out....I regretted sleeping in later when I was trying to do my work out with the girls watching....I guess I should be thankful for the 20 minutes I did get in better then nothing......I did find time today to get some WSU work done....it felt good....the girls had and easy day they did a little playing, napping, eating and reading.....all in all a status quo kind of day.....remind me tomorrow and I will tell you about our lovely run in with Dish Network....its too long of a story for me to get in before Heroes.....I am out.....it is almost 9.00pm....

No comments: