Saturday, September 29, 2007

Is this the turning point....Finally?????

Daddy will be home in 14 hours......Of course when you read this he may already be back in P-Town.....The girls are eagerly awaiting his arrival.....as am I.....It will be so good to see him.....its not easy living apart but we both know its for the greater good of getting ahead and buying a house.....Man I can't wait....

So I never did talk about Dish Network......lets just say after 5-6 or so years of Nana and Grandpa having it......they have officially switched back to cable as of this morning.....Lets just say horrible customer service from a horrible Satellite Contractor (StarWest Satellite) that was not even local in Pullman.....and then when we called the main Dish number to complain about the lack of service we were getting (I mean we put in our order for HD Upgrade on Aug 6th and got bumped 5 times, 3 times without a phone call after waiting around all day)......And to top it off I had planned on looking into Dish when we move to Texas because they have quite a bit more HD Channels then cable but man I can not stand the fricken dish on the house and now crappy service.....Oh but when Nana called to cancel she got a really nice and helpful person....ironic and a little to late......Anyway.....Thank you cable guy who came today......its nice to watch College Football in HD again.....and I can not wait to watch all my TV shows in HD again.....I love it....And most importantly I can't wait to watch the Cougs in HD!

The girls had their 2nd haircuts today......I took them to Fonda, my hairstylist.....she did such a good job.....the girls were so excited to go and both were really great......it probably helped that I have been taking them into the Salon a few times so they really knew Fonda.....here are a few pics after.....MJ hates getting her picture taken now.....I think you can tell....

We didn't do much else today.....it is definitely Fall here......the leaves are turning and we had a cold windy day.....I love it.....I sure will miss Fall when we move to San Antonio......

Now, I don't want to get too excited but in the past two days Mikiah has been going potty on the big potty and today during dinner she told me "Mom I have to go potty".....(She usually just says she needs me and that is my cue that she needs to go).....anyway she got on the potty and sure enough she actually pooped on the potty (I know a little too much detail).......she was SOOOO PROUD...."Mommy look I Pooped in the Potty!!!"......Her favorite part was watching it as she flushed it down the toilet......Love it......hopefully this is a turning point for her.....I always thought that she would be more interested then Kiara (who I know will figure it out soon).....My favorite part about MJ pottying beside the obvious is listening to her tell Daddy about it.....so effin adorable......

Lastly here is cutie pic of Lila from today....who I must say is growing like a weed, but hates to eat solid food......I know she too will come around......As you can see she loves her Red Bird.....and I love her in her Pilot Cap....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictues. They are some cute girls you have there. Way to go Mikiah. I am sure Kiara will be right behind her. Glad to hear Shawn will be home today. Have a great homecoming. What's for dinner... Ha ha.... Love you MoM

Molly Hannan said...

Cute pics! and welcome home Shawn!