Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting Settled.....

Ahh so it has been a few days since Shawn's parents headed back to Washington. I just again would like to thank my Dad (G-Dad) for helping get us down here, I owe you a ton!!!....and Nana Anna for helping on the car ride and unpacking boxes....and Grandpa Jerry for finishing his to-do list I had for him when he was here....Thanks again for all your help....I would also like to thank all my family and friends for being so supportive...Love you all....and miss you tons...but we sure are enjoying homeownership.....

We are definitely getting settled and having a good time deciding how to decorate, where to hang pictures, future colors to paint, how to design all the bedrooms......So fun and exciting....The weather down here has been pretty up and down....one day it will be 75 and the next it will be in the 50's....but all in all its pretty nice, right now it is 64 and cloudy....As I look outside...I see that we have a ton of landscaping to do in the back yard.....we have two different types of grass and two big Cactus Plants (not exactly kid/dog friendly although they are pretty cool) in the back corner....ahh we will be super busy this spring outside....I look forward to it.....

The twins appear to be back on schedule even napping again. Lila on the other hand is slowly getting back on hers....she has had a difficult time getting use to being in her own room....waking up several times a night wanting to hold mommy's fingers...she loves to fall asleep holding someones fingers....Daddy use to it when Lila was really little.........but I think we are finally having a break through Lila actually slept in her crib last night from 10.30pm-4.30am without waking up once.....hopefully this is a sign of the times....now if I could just get her to nap longer in her crib during the day.....baby steps I guess.....I am sure its all the changes it can't be easy on her....

I have just been busy working for WSU, getting everything ready for Christmas, while still unpacking boxes....and organizing...also been trying to learn the area, where I want and like to shop....plus Shawn and I are trying to figure out a car and gym schedule...Man do I need to exercise.....I believe I have bored you all long enough....I did have time today to post a few recipes on the Breezy Cook and will continue to post past ones that I have been meaning to get up there.....Enjoy....

1 comment:

Molly Hannan said...

You don't bore me Kaelee! I love hearing about your new surroundings! Sounds like so much fun to explore and decorate and all that . . .hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!