Monday, December 3, 2007

Just east of ABQ.....

Ahhhh, a nice bed, a nice shower, sitting around doing nothing.....A down day for us at my dads (G-Dads)......It feels good to be sitting here relaxing.....It is our first time at his new house.....I think Ri and he have lived here for a year and 1/2......and it is a huge ranch house....4 beds...on 2 acres....so nice for DB to run around....the kids will be running around this afternoon for sure....and it is beautiful here....the high plains of New Mexico.....I think we are at 6500 feet or so......last night the stars were amazing.....so freaking many of them...Love it....

So we will be chilling here today....and heading out tomorrow am......I am thinking we will be coming back to Dads for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta in October....since he will only be 12 hours away.....So fun.....I will try to take some pics today and get some up......

1 comment:

Molly Hannan said...

I'm so glad you guys have had a safe and fairly pleasant trip so far! Sounds like a lot of fun to be at your dad's. Have a safe rest of your trip and enjoy your homecoming with Shawn! So happy for you guys!