Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Pink Ladies......

So I have been MIA due to a lovely husband who accidentally spilled a little bit of beverage on my laptop keyboard....Lets just say I went through a whole day of frustration trying to figure out what was wrong with it, I even emailed Shawn and said my freaking keyboard is busted.....I was starting to look for a replacement, which actually they aren't that bad $30-40.....So Shawn got home from work on Tuesday and was like , "You know I did spill some beer on your keyboard last night, I am guessing that's why it is acting up?" It would have been nice had he told me Monday night when it happened.....Oh well, I took off all the keys where he spilled and got it all cleaned and dried.....So far so good all is acting normal now, so nice to actually push a key and have the correct letter show up on the screen again. I still may have to replace it we shall see how it goes....

We have not been up to much, just been getting ready for G-Dad and Ri's visit....Cleaning, Cleaning and more cleaning. I love it when we have guests or people over it really forces me to do the really deep cleaning...Not much else new here.....Lila still cruises all over everything. I know she can walk and I have caught her a few times, I really think she just loves to crawl, cruise or be carried. Oh well the twins were late walkers too.....Here are some pics from last night playing outside.......when its super hot here (we have had a hot week in the upper 90s) the only time you can play outside is pretty much after the sun goes down.....or early morning.....we do both....so great for them to burn off all their energy....

I just have to say after that last picture I ended up chasing Kiara all the way down the street and around the corner. She was on a get a way with Lila in tow and not listening when Mommy told her to stop.....Just love it when they don't listen and test their boundries...... Lets just say I did not have nice words for Kiara when I caught up with her. She now knows she is not allowed to run off. Lila on the other hand was having the time of her life.....Giggle-ing all the way down the street.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Her 1st attempt at running away from home...they'll get better at it you know;).

Erin said...

oh gosh, i just can imagine kiara running away with lila! jade ran away from me the other day...ahhh...very frustrating! the girls sure look cute - all in pink.
i wish we could come visit sometime soon! when does your dad arrive?

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. The girls look great in Pink... I bet Mikiah was happy they were wearing her favorite color. I know what it is like to be chasing after ones daughters.. Have a great weekend with your Dad.
L,
Mom

Molly Hannan said...

Cute pictures of the girls! I love the "pink ladies" Hope you have fun with your dad. . .if we didn't have guests or people over for dinner I don't think I would ever clean :)