Friday, February 8, 2008

Clean bill of health.....

I found the kids play Medical Kits last night and they were sooo thrilled to see them this morning....it was like brand new toys for them....Love it....So they immediately started playing with them.....Dr Kiara gave Lila a clean bill of health while she examined her.....So funny....."Mom Lila sounds healthy"......I love pretend play....and Lila slept right through it....

I was well examined too and Kiara said "Mommy you're sick and you need to rest"....I am happy to report that I am not sick and did not get what the girls had.....I believe the awful cold has finally left our house.....about freaking time.....so nice for all to be well.......

We have had a great day its freaking 80 degrees out side right now....DB is all over it....she is such a nutty dog....in out in out....and when she stays out she plops herself down in the grass and takes in all the sun....I swear she is a sun goddess dog.....So funny......

Well, the girls should be getting up from their nap anytime.....its been nice to have a little peace and quite this afternoon......Here is a cute pic of MJ from today.....man our my girls growing up....

2 comments:

Molly Hannan said...

Glad everyone is healthy and it sounds like an awesome day! Love the pictures, Dr. Kiara looks very professional :)

Anonymous said...

Grat job Kiara. You will make a great doctor.... It looks hot down there.... Only 24 more days.... L, GP