Sunday, February 24, 2008

Spend, Spend, Spend.......

Ahhh, what weekend we have had...lets just say I am totally shopped out.....we have been frantically getting out guest room ready for my mom's visit.....she will be here in a little over a week.....the girls are so excited.....as am I.......So lets see......I guess I will catch you up.......I am happy to report that continued to work out the rest of last week.....Yeah....I hate getting out of bed, but do love the energy I have when I get home from my workout......GO, Go, go......Friday afternoon the girls and I headed to Daddy's work....we got to meet some of the office folk.....girls and I loved it.....

Saturday and Sunday.....shopping, shopping and more shopping.....From Target, to Walmart to Costco, to World Market, to Michael's to HEB, to Potterybarn.....we hit them all....but the best news is we found a dark leather loveseat for our front room......just need to get some accent pillows, pics for the wall and a floor lamp and we are all good in this room for now....


And a bunch of stuff for our guest bedroom.....bed frame (on order), New Flat Screen TV & Wall mount, lamps & shades, curtains, bookcase, and some other room accents....pics will come soon.........when the room is finally put together....just waiting on the bed frame to be delivered.....All in all it was a great weekend.....a little warm out....we had high 80's most of the weekend.....Next week & weekend Yard work and cleaning......fun fun......here are some pics of the kids from the last few days.....now that I uploaded they are a lil blurry.....oh well....

2 comments:

Erin said...

love the pics, and the pic of lila is just precious! sounds like some great shopping! love the couch!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys have been busy...looks great! Love the Crocs too!