Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ahh, What a nice time......

So Shawn and I had a great time at dinner last night. The food was so good and we lucked out because it was 1/2 price wine night. So all wine under $100 was half price for a bottle.....and we got there before 6.15pm so we were able to choose items from the Prix Fixe Menu......For the wine we settled on a good Pinot from Oregon, Argyle, it was the only Oregon one on the menu but one we have had before.....I ate so much food, I am still full today....From the Amazingly good Crab Cake Starter, can we say tons of crab.....to a yummy house salad w/a Honey Dijon dressing, I had Salmon for dinner......sooo good it was served on a bed of Summer Corn Mashed Potatoes w/French Beans and a Fresh Roasted Tomato Butter Sauce, Shawn had Chicken Fried Oysters over Angel Hair Pasta w/Spinach, OMG it too was amazing......and since we ordered from the Prix Fixe Menu we got dessert too....Chocolate Mousse Carmel.....Tasty with a cup of coffee........I would definitely go back here in a heartbeat.....and on a Monday.....you can not beat 1/2 price wine night! We got two bottles and brought 3/4 of the 2nd one home.....We let Joel have a glass for taking care of the kiddos.....from what I hear they all had a wonderful time without us.....

So we do not have much planned for the rest of the week.....Just getting the house in order for Shawn's parents visit. Nanna and Grandpa will be here the first part of July.....It will be so fun to have them here.....Shawn and I are already making lists of projects to get done.....Fun fun! Here are a few pics of late.....nothing too crazy......There is a shot of all of us.......MJ has a blanket wrapped around her and holding a flower......her new favorite thing is to pretend she is getting married.....She loves all the Disney Princess movies and obsesses about getting married......I finally told her she can get married after Elementary School, then Middle School, then High School and then College......So now she tells us she is getting married after College....Too Funny!
June 08 #2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a tree climber.. But she needs to put on pants.. I love the pictures. Great family. Love the group photo. Nice looking family. Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing how you all change..
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

You have a tree climber.. But she needs to put on pants.. I love the pictures. Great family. Love the group photo. Nice looking family. Thanks for the pictures. I love seeing how you all change..
Love
Mom

Mary-Catherine said...

Sounds like you two had a nice date...Happy Anniversary! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of you and your family, like your mom said, you're a lovely family! and that Lilah...my goodness I just want to pinch those cheeks! I bet if she and Isabella were together they would have a blast with each other! Well, have a great week!