Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ok, I must be irritable.....

It seems like every little thing is getting to me lately.....maybe it's that woman time....But I just feel like ranting......So here is to my pissy mood..

Rant 1-How hard is it for people to pick up after their dog????? Seriously, I walk my dog through the neighborhood at least once a day and when she poops (which is usually twice) I pick it up as I would not want to leave poop in my neighbors yard. But apparently some of our neighbors are not so courteous, as I look out my Kitchen window I can see, Yes another pile of dog poop in our side yard.....It never fails there is a pile at least 2-3 times a week. Totally pisses me off.......I am about to put a sign out there with some plastic bags attached that says "Please Pick up your Dogs POOP! Quit littering in our Yard!" GerrhhhH!

Ahhh, I feel a little better now.....

3 comments:

Erin said...

i remember that used to happen at my parents yard, and my dad would wait for the culprits and then go outside and show his presence...ha! rude people!

Anonymous said...

Grandad used to pick it up and deposit it on the culprits front porch, but who wants to get into poop war's with your neighbor. Ours would all win hands down as Tinks is to small to see. I think bags and a sign are best polite policy.

L, N

Anonymous said...

Those type of people live everywhere. Just put up a sign with bags. That just might help or if it is a dog that is let out at night, they might not no it is using your lawn instead of their own. Sorry about that!!
l, Mom