Thursday, September 4, 2008

A day to get things done....

Well, I am finally sitting down in a quiet house....Shawn will be back from his trip in about 2 hours...I usually try to get a lot done while he is gone but not this time.....I could get up right now and straighten the living room but I think I will just enjoy the quiet....

I had a sort of busy day just getting little things done.....I got up and went to the Public Safety office to get a new license...(Thanks Uncle Joel for watching the kiddos!)...there is always a LONG line there and I find it discouraging when I get there, but pleasantly surprised when I was only there for an hour....So my new drivers license will be here in 2-4 weeks....(Hello!!, that is a long time, where do they print them, China?)....So I have a stupid paper ID that has no picture....Lame. I also finally ordered a new cell phone....I hate paying full price for phones so I was putting if off, I usually do the upgrade every 2 years.....I think I only got $20 off the retail price on the phone I ordered, better then nothing off.......oh well, suppose that's what I get for not getting phone maintenance....So my new phone will be here soon, 4 days or so....I can not tell you how strange it is not to have one....and boy, I am not looking forward to inputting all the numbers again, I haven't done that in 6 years.....I also managed to pull out my old Coach purse today, its a bit dirty and old, I have had it since I was pregnant with the twins....I suppose it will do until I can afford to justify buying a new purse....So all in things in my life are pretty much back to normal after last week...

I want to send a Birthday Wish to Nana....Happy Birthday!!! We sure miss seeing you on your birthday and hope it was wonderful!......Well, I am off.....Hope everyone has a great Friday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nana.... Party on girl. Kaelee things are starting to get back to normal. I am glad you ordered your cell phone, I don't know what I would do if mine got taken or I lost it. Anyway have a great weekend. Enjoy yourself. You need a break..Love Mom

Erin said...

happy birthday anna! you guys have a great weekend! speaking of cell phones, i need a new one...what kind did you get?