Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all.......

Ahhh so I am finally sitting on my bum.....we had a wonderful day filled with family, food, fun and football......and now we are resting watching the end of the Seahawks.....we had dinner at 4.00pm, our usual Turkey Day time....I cooked another 21lb bird.....my usual size of choice.....We LOVE leftover turkey...so much you can do.....we did go with less sides this year since it was just us and Joel.....Juicy Roasted Turkey basted in wine and butter, Cornbread Sausage Stuffing, Cauliflower Gratin, Gravy and Rolls....Simple but sooooo good.....the usuals we didnt make, Steamed Green beans w/Balsamic, Corn Bread Pudding, and Mashed potatoes.....I must say I didn't miss any.....I did love the new Cauliflower dish....soo tasty, it had panko bread crumbs and Gruyere Cheese......So good....I plan on posted the Recipes up on the Breezy later this week.....We hope everyone had a great holiday....Love and miss all.......Here is a glance at our dinner.....and dessert....(homemade pumpkin pie)......

2 comments:

Erin said...

looks so good! glad you guys had a great thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Looked like good food, but I really like mashed potato's. They are a staple for me.. It was great seeing you on Thanksgiving. I enjoyed seeing more of Mikiah. She was really taking. Kieren enjoyed the girls alot. He wanted to talk again. Love Mom