Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Old Friends.....a random post......

I have been thinking about old friends as of late.....Probably due to Facebook as I have been able to catch up with so many......There are people that have come and gone in my life that I may or may not have kept in contact with, shared great times with and now for me am missing their steady friendship....I could being feeling this way because we are heading into the holiday season.....the time for being thankful and the time for giving, the happy time of family and friends.....or maybe its because I am in Texas and have not made as many close connections with my friends down here......do not get me wrong I have met some wonderful friends down here.....and I know I will continue to find those gems.......So anyway if you are an old friend of mine....just wait I will find you and start a dialog again.....Here is to all those old friends.....

No comments: