Thursday, November 15, 2007

Closing day.....Done and Done...

So in case you didn't already know.....We closed on the house today!!! WOOHOOO! Shawn has the keys and all is good to go......We are officially new home owners.....So thrilled.....So Cheers Everybody!......I am so ready to move down there.....well mentally not actually when it comes to having everything packed.....UGH so much to do.....

So we had the usually Thursday Morning Breakfast Club....So good...we are officially regulars and everyone there loves the girls........I think we will probably go 1 more time before we leave.....I will miss that place....The girls and I will have to pick a new place to be regulars at.....Fun Fun.....

So it turns out that the girls and I will not be able to make over to the west side this weekend, the girls are sick (YES AGAIN)...they have never been sick so much as the past few months.....Its just another cold with runny noses and nasty cough........I can not wait to get down the warmth of Texas, not that it will help but who knows......Anyway everyone I want to see in Seattle has kids and I do not want my girls getting them sick.....plus I also have a ton of packing and WSU work to do......busy, busy, busy....days ahead.....plus the holidays....AHHHH!....

Pullman was insane this morning, Fire Trucks Sirens were a blaring.....I was laying in bed thinking huh.....must be a big fire......and then I heard more when I was sitting on the couch and again thinking huh....really big fire....where the heck is it......but as it turns out it was 4 fires.....The biggest one was the closest to here....right behind Dissmore's Grocery Store.....Just crazy.....for more info check out....Krem 2......

Well I am off to finish watching Grey's.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably some kids that started the fires. Absolutely arsen. dumb.

Can't wait to get us all down here!

lots of great restaurants for you & the girls to become reg's at.

TXCOUG

Meghan said...

Congrats on the house, soo exciting. Crazy about those fires, the two garage and suv fires were by my moms house.