Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday Already??....Sweet!

So its Wednesday. I can not believe it, the girls and I will see Daddy in 1 week.....WOOHOO! We are all excited. What I am not excited about is the snow storm that is supposed to hit here today around 4-5ish....and may continue into the morning. My poor Dad will have to drive the Rental Truck down from Spokane, lets just hope the roads are clear.....The good news is that Friday looks clear.....so we should be all good to Twin Falls.....Road Trip.....I just love it...

As you already know we have been busy just doing last minute stuff....Laundry and Packing our Bags.....Today we all went and got our last Haircuts at Headquarters for awhile.....I sure love that place....Niki and Fonda are great....I love Non-Chain hair salons.....they just seem more personal.....you are not just another number in their chair......anyway....the girls were really good I think this is their 3rd haircut.....Niki was able to give MJ some style to her hair......both of their cuts turned out great, as did mine (just a trim).....

Shawn has been busy too getting the house ready and everything lined up for when we get there....We purchased a new washer/dryer, so stoked. I think I am actually excited to do laundry. I know, completely insane of me! They got delivered on Sunday and I guess they look awesome, we ended up getting front loading pearl grey LG's.......Today our new Refrigerator gets delivered.....there wasn't one that came with the house....which is fine because I enjoyed picking one out....Shawn also got our family gym membership all set up at Spectrum Athletic Club, he gets a major discount through work and they have so many activities for the kids while you work out.....Its pretty awesome to have a family membership.....I guess I will be able to see the kids in the Kid Zone, from any TV in the gym by entering the right channel and they even have screens in the woman's lockeroom to check on the kids.....and the Kid Zone is HUGE!.....They even have an infant room.....It will be nice to go as a family and work out......Good habits for the whole family to get into!!! I will tell you more about the gym when I get down there......Just so excited!!!

Ok so Lila just woke up and is throwing toys at me.....Guess I better go.....I will keep you updated......Later....

3 comments:

Erin said...

everything sounds so exciting for you guys...drive safe and hopefully we will be able to keep in touch while you are on your road trip! very exciting times are coming your way!!

Anonymous said...

11/29 = Packing the Penske Truck Day!


Drive EXTRA safe, and see my girls soon!


SH

Molly Hannan said...

Hope you have a safe trip and can't wait to hear all about San Antonio and your adventures to come!