Thursday, November 8, 2007

Exciting Times.....

Well ......we finally got word that our home loan was fully approved and that everything is set to close on Nov 15th......WOOOHOOOO! We have finally joined all our friends in home ownership.....Shawn and I couldn't be happier.....We found a 4 bedroom with a game room/loft and an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings......We both LOVE it......I just can not wait to get down there and move in..... I must say word to the wise if you move to Texas, be sure to expect to pay a lot on property taxes if you want to live in a good school district.......At least the home prices are decent in San Antonio......Anyway we found a nice neighborhood 3 miles from Shawn's work....and close to everything we need, shopping, library, parks.....I think the home is 5 years old.....more details and pics to come when we get down there.....The girls and I are set to leave P-Town on Nov 30th.....and early 'Thanks' to my Dad (G-Dad) for flying up and driving the moving truck down......

In other good news.....my job is going great and I am working more hours, I am now up to 1/2 time......and it also appears that things will hopefully be moving forward for me to be a permanent part time WSU employee working 20hrs/week. I was/am still going to be working from Texas no matter what but this would move me from temporary employee to permanent.......So another WOOOOHOOOO!.....I seriously love my job and it is so great to work from home.......Thanks Karey!!!

The girls too are getting excited and can not wait to move. They are so ready for us all to be under the same roof.....as am I. I keep telling them the drive down will be long....but they don't seem to care....just wait till we have 1 day of traveling under our belt.....

5 comments:

Shawn said...

it's all coming together...

Erin said...

that is so awesome- about your home! can't wait to see pics! congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, I am happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you guys! Can't hardly wait to see the pictures. I only have about 8 more weeks till Nicole should be arriving! Hard to believe it has gone so fast!
Tara

Molly Hannan said...

Congratulations on everything! Your job, your house! Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about San Antonio! So exciting