Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunday....good friends & good food....

Ahhh......not much is better then Sunday Brunch with good friends and a sunny day...Today Joe, Erin, Jade and Cole....Shane & Amie....and Shawn's cousin Aimee joined us for Sunday Brunch....It was so good...we had quite the spread...from Cinnamon French Toast, Sausage Links, Clark's Quiche (minus the mushrooms), Blueberry Cobbler, Fresh Fruit, and assorted Pastries from Panera Bread.....and I can't forget Shawn's awesome Mimosa's.....Boy do I love food and good company......It was great to catch up with everyone and we thank everyone for making it out to the 'Quah'.....life can get so busy sometimes so its much appreciated......we finished the brunch date by walking up to the Central Park for a fun afternoon in the sun....here are some pics from the park....

Park Fun!

We had a great time at the park, swinging, playing Football/Soccer, going down the slide......I love that our neighborhood has tons of parks....its always fun to mix it up and go to different ones.....we did have one minor incident at the park, Mikiah got her first skinned knee!!!....and of course on the way home she fell on it again and made it a little worse...but we got it all cleaned and she was good to go....of course I had to put a band aid on it to make it better....kids are funny that way....

I must say I am still full from brunch....we had the leftovers for dinner.....ahhh...so good...I am finishing up my night with the Sopranos....can't believe there are only a handful of episodes left....I sure will miss this show...Shawn and I were just talking about how we are glad we don't fight like Carmela and Tony Soprano......flying sculptures, shattered glass and F-Bombs everywhere.....Shawn and I don't really fight anyway and trying to imagine me throwing stuff at Shawn actually cracks me up....I just can't see it.......Well.....today zoomed by I can't believe its already 10pm....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

$100k on the Jets!

Anonymous said...

love the pics kaelee...thanks again for a great day - the food was awesome as always!! we'll have to do it again...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, the food sounded really good. Poor Mikiah, she always seems to get hurt, glad you fixed her up... It's great to have good friends.... Mom

Molly Hannan said...

Sounds like such a fun day! Wish we were closer to see all you guys, but looking forward to July. Did I see the Ergo in one of the pictures? I love it! Great pics!