Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We like Hip-Hop Hop Hop....

Today started like most mornings these days....Little Lila was up at 3.15am ready to eat. I really enjoy our little quite time in the morning before I get up for work....So anyway on with the morning......I start the Suburban this morning...and all of a sudden I hear "Ping Ping"...Low Fuel Level....can I just tell you how much I hate getting in the rig in the morning and having no gas....I checked the mileage to empty...23 miles...Crap...that is not enough for me to get to work and back...I could drive there and fill up in Redmond, but their gas is like 10 cents more then Issaquah.....So of course I have to go get gas before I can go to work.....Talk about a total pain in my ass and also one of my biggest pet peeves.....I hate having to fill up at 5.00am when I know that I am now going to be late to work...dont get me wrong Shawn is a wonderful husband and I am sure he didnt fill up on his way home, so he could be home in time for dinner and I can appreciate that.......$85.00 dollars and 15 min late to work...we had a full tank of gas.....

So I wanted to tell you a little bit about last night....its was just before bedtime and I was flipping on Music HD, and they had on a Kanye West special (he is a rap artist for those who don't know him)......The song Golddigger comes on and the girls go crazy....I knew they liked to dance, but man they love dancing to hip-hop. It was too cute...MJ was throwing her hands in the air (Copying the dancing on TV)...Kiara was running around skip dancing....Oh I wish I had the camera out...you all would have laughed your heads off......So I tried to get them to dance for the camera today....no such luck...here is a video of Kiara "Skip Dancing" today its pretty short but you get the idea, the feed isn't the greatest and I apologize if this doesn't work...I will do my best to get better at recording videos...(sorry its not uploaded as a video to play directly from the blog google video is not working right now)....

Kiara 'Skip Dancing'

So today has been pretty good....but I did notice a long pen mark on the arm of the couch....So I ask "Who wrote on the couch" to both of the girls and Kiara replies with "Kiara do that." She loves to talk in the 3rd person and she also loves to take the credit for everything good or bad.....its actually pretty funny. I talk to her about how we don't draw on the couch and I begin to clean it up....Well she persists to show me 4 other pen marks on the couch that "Kiara did".....I get her a rag with soap and she goes to town cleaning, not only the couch (which wipes clean "I love microfiber") but she wipes down everything in the living room from the trunk to the TV stand to the slider window....She totally cracks me up....addicted to cleaning.....Maybe she secretly makes messes so she can clean them up....

All in all today has been a good day.....off to make some dinner....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute video - she totally has the beat down...and what is it with kids and cleaning - i think they must watch us doing it so they want to be like mommy...

Anonymous said...

Hey K-Lee,
That really is a cute video... Keep those kids cleaning. They are never to young. Hey. Where was MJ Mom