Friday, August 1, 2008

I have been Tagged.....

So I have been tagged by Peaches and Posh to list 5 Things I love most and then tag 5 other people.....Only 5 things....hmmm this should be pretty easy....

1. Family is definitely at the top of my list. I LOVE my Family!!!

2. I love my Home! It took us longer then most of our friends to purchase a house and let me tell you I LOVE IT, I love decorating it and painting it and all that comes with home ownership...even the crazy stuff...

3. Cooking...as most of you know I love to cook. It is a passion of mine and I believe I could spend hours in the kitchen creating recipes.....So fun!

4. Fall......My favorite season, a sign that College Football is in full swing, although down here in Texas I will probably miss my Falls' of old.....Crisp Blue Sky in Boston, MA with the leaves turning on the tree lined streets along with the Sunny Breezy Air of Pullman, WA.....Probably my two favorite places for The Fall Season......

5. I love being green....I love recycling and reusing....We always have more recycling then garbage and I love that! I can not wait until the day we can afford Solar Panels for our roof.....

Who am I tagging......Hmmm.....Erin, Molly, Charity, Amie and Jill........

2 comments:

Mary-Catherine said...

We have so much in common! It's too bad we don't live closer together. Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

all great things! have a good weekend!!yahoo.