Monday, August 25, 2008

Take me with you......

.....Definitely on the minds of Lila and me for different reason I am sure....Shawn headed out this afternoon for Dallas....he will be back on Wednesday afternoon......so just a short trip this week and another one next week.......Sales training......Fun for him to get away for a little bit.....Lila really wanted to go with him.....jelly face and all....
Daddy please take me with you?

Pretty Please.......See I fit.....

I must say I enjoy Shawn's little trips.....it helps me get some much needed me time.....although this trip Joel and Mayday are here....but Mayday is recovering well and pretty much back to his normal self.....so not sure how much longer they will be here.....but its all good cause Shawn will be gone again next week.....like I was saying it will be nice to catch up on my shows that I haven't been able to watch lately....Holy NCAA Football Game and Preseason NFL.....don't get me wrong I like watching the NFL, but could do with out the preseason games....I find them Lame!.....Why do the pros need preseason anyway, I mean they are pros after all, isn't that what the off season is for!........Oh well, I do not have too much planned while daddy is away, library for the kiddos....the gym for me and the kids (gotta love the kids club)....and maybe even the park.....the kids want to paint daddy some pictures while he is gone so I suppose we will do that too....Ahhh well it is Monday and I am off to do some work while the kids are resting.......

1 comment:

Erin said...

cute series of lila pics...have fun in dallas shawn!