Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sure are getting big.....

So this morning was filled with yard work.....Trimming, Pruning, Thinning, you name it, we did it.....This Monday is our Bi-Annual Brush pick up day.....think of it as Free Trip to the Dump Day, but you don't have to take it there.....They pick it up.....So we have a huge pile of limbs, brush and trash on our sidewalk.....its always interesting to see what people are throwing out....your allowed to start putting stuff on the sidewalk about a week early.....which is fun for a nosey neighbor like me....it has been a treat to check out what people are throwing out...

After a morning of hard work we treating ourselves to a little bit of shopping.....its a Tax Free weekend here on clothing and shoes under $100......so we wanted to take advantage of that......Thanks to Grandma Paula the Twins and Shawn got new shoes at Nordstrom....I was going to buy shoe goo to fix his old pair when my mom offered to get him a new pair in celebration of his new position.....So thanks again Mom....Shawn loves his new shoes....As do the twins, Kiara and MJ got some new Nike Mary Janes......I like them so much that I may order me a pair.....the funny thing is Lila has a pair too....I got her pair about 8 months ago....we probably will look pretty silly if we all have them but who cares plus they are all different colors.....I am still debating ordering myself a pair......do I need them....my slip on Sketchers are wearing out....back and forth.....We shall see.....I am still in shock at how big Kiara's feet are right now....She is wearing a 10.5, geesh before we know it she will be in big girl sizes.....MJ is a 9-9.5 depending on the shoe....I guess I was just caught off guard....poor girl has been squeezing into her 8-9 size Crocs.....Bad Mommy.....She can not stop talking about her new shoes.....After Nordstrom we went to Target.....Since we had to order MJ's shoes (they didnt have her size in the color she wanted and let me tell you she HAD to have the bright PINK ones) I wanted to get her a new pair of flip flops....we found a pink cheap pair and she was super happy.......All in all a good day out shopping.....

So I have put together two albums below....the girls are totally into making faces and as you can see Kiara LOVES the camera.....she loves to take pictures and she loves them taken of her......Can we say Diva!

2 comments:

Erin said...

they are cutie pie's that is for sure! i need to send some of jade's barely used shoes to you...for lila...her feet grow like weeds!

Anonymous said...

I love the faces it reminds me when Jerry & I & Shawn would cuddle up and watch Joel make faces it was very funny and quite entertaining.

L, N