Monday, April 7, 2008

And all was Silent.....

So last night was the first night in a super long time.....since Lila was sleeping in her cradle in our room in Issaquah that I did not have to get up in the middle of the night.....I did check on her around 5.00am to make sure she was ok because I am so use to her being up a few times a night, but she did not get up until the twins were up at 7.30am.....not even a peep.....Lila seems to love her new bedtime routine and especially bedtime story in her room with just Mommy and Daddy.....So happy that she has become such a happy good sleeper and that we were able to get her to adapt to her new routine so quickly and with virtually little/no crying......only that first night for brief amount of time......she now falls asleep pretty much right when we lay her down.......it just feels good for Shawn and I to have our nights and early mornings back again.....All the kids down by 8.45pm.....and up at 7.30am....I still can not imagine getting the girls up earlier to get on their school bus when the time comes.....If we stay living here they will have to catch the bus at 7.00am, good thing is the bus stop is right at our corner....Yes, we get to see all the school buses every morning.....the girls LOVE school buses....and can not wait to go to school.....

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Yeah for good sleeping.......maybe I could have Logan give Lila a call for a little chat:) Unfortunately Logan can cry for HOURS if we let her. But I feel positive that this week may good better......perhaps good vibes coming forth from your home!

Molly Hannan said...

So glad that things went well with the transition for Lila . . .kids are so resilient, they can transition to anything. I'm the one who always has the hard time adjusting. Trevor sleeps in his crib next to our bed which is perfect for me but we're going to make the change probably at 2, I'm preparing myself already :)