Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let there be air......

So the ceiling in the master bed is done......we still have the walls to do but we were able to put up are ceiling fan last night....AHHHH, is all I can say.....oh how I have been missing you "Mr Ceiling Fan"....We had one in our bedroom the whole time we lived in Issaquah.....and who knew that I would grow to love having a little bit of air flow......It looks great (just like the living room fan but smaller)......Hopefully the walls will be done this weekend.....

Last night was a much better night then the night before.....All the kids slept soundly....Lila got up at 5.00am for a 10 min snuggle before I put her in bed with Shawn and headed to the gym.....I pushed myself harder today and phew, I am tired tonight...."Feel the burn"......I still must tell you again.....I am in love with Starbucks Pike Place Roast.......So good! My new morning favorite cup of jo.....

So today was Lila's 1 year appointment.....I know, I know she is already 13 months old.....anyway she is doing great.....She is average on height and head circumference sitting right around the 45th-55th percentile.....but her weight totally different story......lets just say she is thin.....although I like to call it fit.....She weighs 19 lbs 2 oz, which according to the growth charts (I really don't pay attention to those) she falls in the 15 percentile.....mostly due to how active she is, burning all the calories she is eating.......So, Little Miss Lila needs to continue to eat more and drink more whole milk, which she has been doing so we are off to a good start.....I swear everyday she eats and drinks a little more......Our Doctor is not too concerned but said she would like to see her put on a little bit more weight before her 15th month appt......"Eat Lila Eat".......On a bittersweet note Lila is almost weaned, she has not wanted to nurse much, usually only 1 time a day and not showing any interest the rest of the day......I must say.....It has been wonderful nursing her this past year.....totally different experience then the Pumping I did for the twins for their 1st year.......equally as rewarding though.....I suppose it will be nice to have my body back....

No comments: