Friday, April 11, 2008

And then there was a gate.....

Yes.....we have finally put a permanent gate at the top of the stairs.....We decided to go with one that was easy for guests to operate, it lets them know if the gate is locked correctly by an indicator and this one has the benefit of a motion light for the late night trips up the stairs for me (I have a nightlight on the stairs but another light will be nice).....Melissa, I believe it is the same gate you have at the top of your stairs.....Anyway, I must say it is so nice to not have to worry about Lila playing upstairs in the playroom now that she is so mobile...I am always up there watching them or working while they are playing in the playroom....but it will be nice to not have to worry about her going near the old/temp gate we had........and let me tell you....she just loves the new gate....For now anyway......

Oh, and here are a few pics from breakfast this morning.....I certainly have two great little helpers....for the most part they love helping with Lila....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Kiara... Lila looks like she was enjoying Kiara feeding her. Love the new gate. Lila looks like she is jail.. But she has a great smile...L Grandma