Thursday, May 3, 2007

Addicted to Blogging....

Ok, so I have been posting blogs for 3 weeks or so....can I just tell you how addicted I am......I get upset when I don't have time to do a good blog.......I love that a bunch of my friends have blogs (you know who you are)....and I enjoy reading all of them daily....you all keep me sane and allow me a little escape from the Harper household.....besides my sanity.....I think my addiction comes from being a nosey person or as Nana Anna would say "Curious Kaelee"......Yeah that's me...I like to know everything and know everybodys biz.....anyway....Just wanted to shout out that I love all my friends and their blogs...

On to today...we are going on 2 GREAT days in a row....the girls were so adorable this morning....I love coming home from work and being told "You look good mommy!"...."I like your shirt mommy!"...it melts my heart....the girls were almost too cute for words....I am amazed daily at the girls vocabulary....they pick up so much....and now they are talking in sentences.......all the time.....I don't think Kiara ever stops talking, well maybe when other people are here or when she is up to something she shouldn't be doing......geesh.....next thing you know they will be talking in paragraphs!.....Love it...and love this age minus the Volcano Size Kiara Meltdowns...

Right now I am enjoying peace and quiet....I am listening to music (and MJ's snoring over the baby monitor, man she is loud!!!), and surfing the Internet.....the house is pretty clean, well clean enough....and I don't need to make dinner (leftovers tonight....I actually don't like leftover night, but I will eat them)....its nice to just relax.....I may attempt to get outside with the girls....The twins in the stroller, Lila in the ergo carrier, and DB on the leash.....that is if the weather holds up...it may rain....as I am typing this I see dark nasty clouds coming.....bummer..

Grandma Paula will be here tonight....I love having the help and the girls love seeing their grandma........Grey's is on tonight too for 2 hours....I am DVR-ing it....so nobody tell me what happens.....its my favorite show.........Well the girls are stirring....they took another good nap 2 hours 15 min....just when I think they are acting like they don't need one...they start napping good again....I guess it all catches up with them....Well Happy Thursday everybody.....

Oh....One more thing.....the girls got up from nap and insisted....and I mean insisted on changing and picking out their own clothes...."Little Miss Independents".....so its not hot out but Kiara had to wear a skirt with a blue shirt....she loves blue shirts....and Mikiah had to wear a skirt because Kiara was wearing a skirt....I swear the whole process took 30 min...."No Mommy Not that one"...."No Mommy"....over and over.....so here is what they picked....they definitely need to work on the matching part.....Too funny!....Kiara wouldn't even turn around for the camera.....I think she is sick of having a camera in her face....

2 comments:

Erin said...

so nice that your mom is coming up - i bet you love the help!! funny -- we are having leftovers too - and i am not excited about it either...and the same thing - i was going to take the kids out for a walk, but was afraid it was going to rain - we are thinking alike today!! enjoy your night!

Anonymous said...

I think they did pretty good about picking out their clothes, Joel was our independent one and he definately had his own "STYLE"....L, N