Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mom's Day Monday....

Well yesterday I didnt have time to blog because it was My Mom's Day (we got to do what she wanted to do). When I got home from work yesterday it was off to Lila's 2 month appt....She is growing great measuring in at 24 1/2 inches long (97%) and 11lbs 15 oz (50-75%).....Dr said she looked great and was developing wonderfully.....She has been spitting up a bit more lately and not very happy after she spits up so we will be watching that, if it keeps up we may have to take Lila back to see if she may be suffering from Acid Reflux.....I sure hope not cause the Dr was mentioning that I would need to stop drinking milk for 2 weeks to see if its the cows milk causing the reflux.....I about died...I dont think the Dr realizes how much milk I drink a day.....in breakfast, with lunch, with dinner....with dessert if we have it....I mean we go through probably 4 gallons a week....lots of milk drinking here....

After Lila's appt we went to where I grew up....My mom needed to run home for some stuff and a sewing class....so we were off to Bremerton.....We had a good time....we went to Grandma Paula's house....the girls got to look for Betty (my mom's psycho cat)....had lunch....then we were off shopping....I haven't been to the mall at home in a long time....I try not to go as I hate running into people I know (I hate all the small fake talk like we were good friends or something).....anyway we only went to one store...JCPenny...we got Shawn a gift...a wheeled garment bag for his future traveling....they were having a huge sale....so it was too good to pass up.....after the mall it was off to Grandma Paula's work....Lila wasn't too pleased to be there....she was a bit on the fussy side....But you can't blame her since she did have 4 shots before she went.....anyway it was fun to see the people Grandma Paula works with ....Kiara and Mikiah were great....they love being showed off.....after that is was back to G-Paula's for a feeding and then off to her sewing class.....The girls and I watched the movie Cars in the Suburban while the sewing class was going on....(Grandma has a portable DVD)....it was nice...and totally bumped getting a DVD system in the Burb up to the top of my big purchase list....It was nice...the girls were so good....After sewing it was back to the Quah....we got home around 8.30pm...it was an all day event.....but a good time had by all.....

No comments: