Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Me Potty Mommy!"

Just a quick bit about Friday....since I ran out of hours in the day to post.....I swear 24 is not enough some days......So Kiara and Mikiah had decided that they want to sit on the potty chair again....We took a hiatus as they started to refuse potty training.......I know, they are 2 1/2 and probably should already be trained but I feel they will do it when they are ready....but its a positive sign that they want to sit on the chair again...so hopefully it will happen soon...cause I can not stand changing their poopy diapers.....especially now that we have Lila....talk about a difference.....I totally forgot how different they are....It makes me love changing Lila's diapers.....well I guess I wouldn't say love, but I totally prefer it....

Along with wanting to use the potty more.....Kiara has also decided to get herself dressed these days....she does really well putting on her pull up, pants and shirt.....socks pose to be problematic.....I must say I love having twins.....its so fun to see the differences in skills, wants and needs.....Mikiah has no interest in getting her clothes on herself....she would rather I get her dressed.....the girls are funny that way about a lot of things....just different....I guess it would be boring if they were at the same level all the time and thought the same about everything....

Oh so lastly for Friday......Mother's Day came early for me.....Grandma Paula, Kiara, Mikiah, Lila & DB gave me my Mother's Day gift early....A silver iPod Shuffle......I love it.....the coolest thing is its engraved with 'Mother's Day 2007'....how cool is that.....I just need to get it all set up and I am off running and training....So Excited....Thanks you guys...Love you bunches....

No comments: