Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Packing overload...

Oh Boy.....today has been insane...So we are going to Pullman tomorrow for the long weekend and we will be coming back on Tuesday....I thought it was hard getting the 4 of us ready for a trip....add in a newborn who goes though clothes like they are going out of style (She has started drooling...ALREADY!)....and geesh...I feel like we are packing up the whole house.....

So this morning was pretty frustrating....frustration brought on by myself....another example of me trying to get stuff done when I probably should just wait till a better time....UGH!.....(I was taking advantage of a napping Lila).....So I was sitting here on the couch trying to get the outfits and clothes pack for all 3 girls and Kiara was just being a total poop.....I would have outfits arranged and stacked on the couch....and as I was folding more clothes to take, she would knock the pile off the couch....of course unfolding the whole stack...this continued till about the third stack.....when I practically lost it.....gave up and put all the clothes on the table....I was finally able to get their clothes all packed during the twins nap time...Lila observing and bouncing along in her seat.....she has decided she doesn't want to nap during the girls nap time unless she is laying with me.....gonna have to get that figured out....Nap time is my time to get stuff done!.....

So I think I have everything pretty much ready.....I am sure I will be forgetting something....I was able to get Kiara and Mikiah fed and bathed before Dad got home from work tonight and he got home at a good time, 6.15pm.....It was nice to have that done so we could pick up the toys and get the house all cleaned for when we get home from Pullman....Nothing worse then coming home to a messy house.....So we are done...and its nice to sit here and enjoy a peacefully quiet and clean house......I think I just spoke too soon....Lila is starting to cry.....she sure loves her momma......

4 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Oops, I goofed up my last comment! Just wanted to say that I have a hard enough time packing for myself, I can't imagine all the packing you had to do! :)

Have a wonderful & safe trip to Pullman!

Erin said...

drive safe! have a great time - i am sure you will! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, i remember those days, seemed like it took more time getting ready than it took to get where you were going!