Monday, May 21, 2007

The boys are back in town...

Well I didn't have too much time to blog yesterday...So I am just going to run through an account of the highlights from yesterday....

Sunday morning went like most mornings.....Coffee, Breakfast and Barney....Yesterday was Kiara's day to be 'Miss Bossy'....Apparently in her mind grown ups are not allowed to sing along with Barney.....Grandma Paula was singing along.....which is pretty easy to do as the songs are totally catchy and easily get stuck in your head..(I have been singing "Flying in an Airplane looking out the Window....FOR DAYS! Someone help me!)....anyway back to Barney yesterday morning...Grandma was singing along and Kiara must not have liked it...she blurted out "Grandma Paula, DON'T do that again...NOOO Grandma No singing!!"......I couldn't believe it....How rude is all I could think....and man she was serious.....It was pretty funny...she would continue to get mad the more Grandma Paula would sing....I think Kiara will always be my 'Bossy' one....must be that she is 2 minutes older....I didn't realize the difference 2 mins would make.....

So I picked up the boys yesterday morning from the airport...Shawn, Marcus and Joe....They were all pretty tired from the Wedding....but all said it was a great time...It was nice to visit with Marcus before Jill picked him up and they headed home....The rest of Sunday was filled with some shopping, errands, and house chores.....Its so nice to have my garbage man back!!!

The highlight of the evening....ABC's Table dancing.....So we have a trunk that we use as a coffee table in the living room.....well it has now become the spot for table dancing by the girls....for about 20 min Kiara and Mikiah insisting on singing the ABC's over and over and dancing on the trunk at the same time...too cute...they pretty much have the ABC song down...but I have to sing along with them....and the dancing is just funny....I will have to get some video of it.....totally cracks Shawn and I up.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need two trunks......

Erin said...

that is great that they know the ABC's - smarty pants!!

Shawn said...

good to be back!

Anonymous said...

I love the way they dance on the trunk. Kiara is so funny. She really gets moving... Wish I was there to see it. I miss the girls all ready. MOM