Monday, July 23, 2007

Ahhh, can I just get out of the house.....

As you know Monday's have never been my favorite day of the week.....today was no exception. Getting out of the house to get to work this morning was a complete chaotic mess.....first Lila was up at 3.45am....Hungry little hippo....which of course was fine as it is my job to feed her and I enjoy it....just 3.45am came a little fast for me...I felt like I got no sleep....then I was able to get her back down by this time its almost 5.00am (the time my alarm goes off) and I am thinking cool...since Lila is fed I can sleep in a little bit...say until 5.30 and then get up, get ready and go....Well Little Miss Lila had plans of her own....after I went downstairs to get my coffee at 5.30am...she was awake....so I laid her down by dad in the bed thinking that might calm her down...NOPE...the only thing she wanted was Mommy....So I nursed her (meanwhile its almost 5.45ish and I have to leave the house by 6.05am).....So she ate for a few minutes until she drifted off...YES, I am thinking....So I lay her down in her cradle and she falls back into dreamland....I now have about 10min to shower and get out of the house....Hmmm, I was thinking I love a good challenge.....as I get out of the shower Lila again is awake, laughing and cooing...so I put her into bed with Daddy...she was all good....I finish getting ready....clock reads 6.03am...cool...2 min to pour my coffee and pack up and get out of the house....I can do this.....Well as I head downstairs, Kiara starts screaming....knowing that Shawn was dealing with Lila I had no choice but to run upstairs and she what was the matter.....she was totally screaming and yelling "I want out Mommy, I want out!"....I told her it was too early to get up and that she needed to lay back down...I picked her up hugged her and laid her down....amazingly she curled up and went back to sleep....then MJ pops her head up, "Mommy turn my fish on and cover me up!"....Ok....So I finally get into the 'burban and its 6.15am....I ended up being 15-20min or so late to work....I just hate being late....ever since we had the twins I can't get anywhere on time.......on top of it all.....its crappy out today....Rain, Rain, Go Away.....I guess I should look on the bright side only 4 more work wake ups left!.....

Work was you know, work...I have just been busy getting ready to hand off all my stuff and making sure all the procedures are in order for my projects.......I still can't believe that I only have 4 more work days.....I am looking forward to being a full time stay at home mommy!....I have been missing my girls on my long days now.....I was so happy to get home today.....the girls were so excited to see my....I do love that!......Tonight was Grilled Cheese and Ham night for dinner....the girls were funny and had to have mustard on their sandwich....just like mommy I guess........So with my limited supplies.....cooking will be a little bit of a challenge for the next week or so....tomorrow I think I will come up with some meatball dish since I have some in the freezer.....time to use up all the crap and food in the house....and come up with some creative recipes.....

Well I am gonna run and watch Big Love.....I just love this show.

No comments: