Friday, July 13, 2007

Yeah for a cool breeze.....

So I must say last night was OK....I got the girls to sleep with their door open so we were able to have some cross wind.....Lila still woke up at odd hours.....well she got up at 2.00am to eat....I figure she is either on a grown spurt or trying to keep herself hydrated....So yes I was up at 2am.....Mikiah was also up at 2am she had peed and needed changing, I of course was feeding Lila...so I did the usual wife nudge to the sleeping husband.....he was none too pleased....but graciously got up to deal with MJ.........I was also up again at 5am, Lila was hungry again....the funny thing was Shawn woke up at 5am thought I was still feeding Lila from 2am...and I was like "NO, she is up again".....I think he really realizes what all I do at night....

So today went pretty well......the girls were good during the day.....they put up with Shawn and I catching up on Big Brother.....we got all caught up for tonight.....I think its one of our guilty pleasures during the summer....nothing better then "People Watching"......the girls were thrilled when they saw Grandma Paula pull up in her car....they pretty much freaked out they were so excited...and of course Grandma Paula brought the girls what they asked for "Strawberries and Chocolate Chip Cookies".....its what they usually ask her to bring.....

So bedtime for the girls is where things went totally down hill.....I don't want to have two negative posts in a row.....but "HOLY TERROR OF KIARA"......I should just leave it at that.....its now 10.23pm and all is FINALLY quite upstairs after I think mom and dad lost most of their patience......while both girls wanted different things....different things which angered the other one into non stop screaming....apparently Kiara doesn't like fans in the window and Mikiah can't live without them in the window....talk about a dilemma......"Boy, I love being a MOM!"

**Note to self: separate rooms was almost a must tonight for the twins and something to think about when looking to buy a house**

On a positive note....thank you for the cold breeze that is finally cooling down our place.....well its off to bed for me as I have to work tomorrow....UGH!

No comments: