Sunday, July 29, 2007

I do love Aussie street food.....

What a great day we have had.......I think my only complaint is the wake up we got this morning.....Kiara screaming from her room for Daddy.....and when I say screaming I mean top of her lungs.....Its the second time this week....I believe that she is having nightmares right before she wakes up....she just seems so scared....anyway so besides that we had a good day......

We headed over to Joe & Victoria's house to spend time with them and our nephew Kieren....So much fun we had....They had decorated their place with 'Good Luck' Banners...and a Wild Wild West theme.....they got us a going away gift, a beautiful drawing of the Seattle Skyline....I can not wait to get it framed...its so awesome and such a perfect present.......we had margaritas on the rocks......Totally yum, I can not remember the last time I had a margarita...I forgot how good they are.........And to top it all off.....we had Australian Meat Pies and Sausage Rolls.....So good.....Victoria must have known I was craving some good Aussie food....I do love a good Aussie meat pie and fries.....I am sure Shawn and I will be ordering and having them shipped to Texas.....We had such a good time today.....Grandma Paula was there too....So fun to soak up good quality family time before we go.....We sure are going to miss Joe & V and of course our favorite nephew Kieren....and Molle', the funniest Labradoodle I know.....

So here are some pics from over the last few days......As you can see we have been having fun with Kieren....
Girls & Kieren Late July

I totally forgot to post this video of MJ....We must be watching alot of baseball!

1 comment:

Molly Hannan said...

Great pics Kaelee! Sounds like a great day, hope you enjoy your last two days at work and have a great week!