Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Cheers!! Happy Family"....

What a pretty busy day we had today. The maintenance crew for our Townhouse never made it in last Wed probably because of the heat....so they rescheduled for today...which Shawn and I pretty much forgot...or didn't really care to remember....anyway after we all got up and had breakfast we headed out for the day...dogs included...The goal was to be out of the house when they came through.....

So we all piled in the 'burban and off to Redmond Town Center we went. Shawn wanted to pick up a new video game for the Xbox NCAA 08....the only condition I had was he had to sell back some of his games to get credit before he could get his new game which was nice since the game is normally $60 and he got it for $20 brand new! I just love video exchange programs......after RTC it was off to Medtronic. I figured since I gave my notice I should probably bring the girls in 1 last time plus I had not brought Lila in yet. It was a good time the girls behaved themselves sitting at my desk and drawing with my highlighters while spinning in my chair....too cute. I must say I was proud that the girls were able to use their inside voices....and Lila was perfect, I don't think she made a peep....but she was wide awake!....After we left my work it was off to Costco.....just a quick trip for the usual...cereal, baby wipes, coffee....etc..."Cha-ching" is the only sound I hear when we check out there.....I swear we never get out of there spending less then $100.....We ate lunch there too, you can't beat a Polish Dog and Soda for $1.50....the girls split a slice of pie....Poor Mikiah dropped the first piece of pizza on the dirty, wet ground....she was soooo sad that she dropped it....she was like "Mommy, Mommy I dropped my pizza, its on ground"....I could see that her eyes were welling up.....I reassured her that is was totally OK and accidents happen and that daddy would get another piece for them....she then started to smile...I swear she is my sensitive one when it comes to things like that, tonight at dinner she spilled her drink (we are trying to get the girls to use cups).....and same thing happened....she got really sad, upset and started crying....I am not really sure if she was upset because she spilled or if she thought it would disappoint/upset us or if it was because it was getting on her flash cards that were on the table....anyway she was OK after the drink spilling too after some reassurance......she even helped me clean it up with a towel....

After dinner the girls were being their usual silly-selves.....their favorite thing (that they having been doing for awhile) is Cheers-ing, the love to do it at the dinner table like 20 times...well today they were Cheers-ing over DB while laying on the couch....it was pretty funny they would say "Cheers" and hit water bottles and then say "Happy Family"....so cute...I will have to get it on video for you too see.....

Tonight Shawn and I watched The Last King of Scotland. We really enjoy watching movies during the summer after the girls go to bed. We thought this movie was really good. I can totally see why Forest Whitaker won both the Golden Globe and the Academy Award for best Actor. He portrayed General Idi Amin Dada so well, it was some really amazing acting......Tomorrow we have a busy day of packing and purging stuff from our house....What Fun! Feel free to stop by and help if you want....Heee Hee!

No comments: