Tuesday, July 31, 2007

And it all comes to an end.....

Six years and 3 kids later my career ends at Medtronic Physio-Control....today was my last day....and it was memorable......my friends at work threw me a good luck/goodbye brunch....It was so thoughtful and the food....so good....I do love food! And of course the cake.....I love anything with chocolate......So farewell to my job....it was a great 6 years, full of good conversations with great people.....and of course good pot lucks! I sure will miss those pot lucks....hey maybe now I will actually lose some weight.....

This afternoon the girls were awake when I got home...they were so excited to see my flowers.....and of course I brought them a treat home.....As you can see they love chocolate just as much as me...nothing better then a little piece of cake!

We spent most of the night finishing up some packing in the living room while the girls colored the boxes......Shawn's idea and I have to admit a really good one....they are occupied coloring the boxes with crayons while we fill them.....its better then boring ol'brown boxes.....and they are so proud of their pretty boxes........all the while Lila sits and eats all her toys...

Its time for a little Big Brother....Yes, I am addicted again....not sure who my favorite is yet....I'm outta here....

10:03pm Update: Ok, I just watched Big Brother.....is there ever going to be an episode where Amber doesn't break down and cry....I mean I know there are emotional people out there but HOLY COW, she is always crying over everything even stuff that doesn't directly involve or have anything to do with her.....ahahha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cleared a spot in the basement last night to store all of those cute colored boxes. Tonight we tackle the garage!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I agree with you about Amber, Get her off the show, she makes me crazy!! Grow UP!!!!What a good idea to have them color. I bet they are really cute. Miss you all ready!!! MoM

Anonymous said...

i can't stand amber...she looks like she is always asleep - not a very attractive girl - i know i am catty! ha!! glad your work did something nice for you - you deserved it!