Monday, July 2, 2007

Sunny Sunday......

I felt like Noah last night sleeping....Not only was DB sleeping in the crook of my legs, Theo (Grandpa's Dog) was sleeping at my feet and Tinker (Nana's little doggie) was sleeping up against my neck.....meanwhile I look over at Shawn and he is spread eagle on 3/4 of the king size bed.....I am sure he slept great.....anyway on to today....I must say another great day in Pullman.....I am loving this sunny weather...so great!

So not too much today...Can it be that I just may be in a blogging slump! I doubt it......Today started off with Mexican food for breakfast....I LOVE Mexican food.....Its is my guilty pleasure....anyway today's breakfast was soooo good...We used leftovers from last nights dinner....I am not sure what the pork dish was called but it was slow cooked spicy seasoned tender pork (I am pretty sure it had tomatillos in it and other yummy fresh Mexican ingredients) that was mixed with spicy dirty rice.....anyway Nana Anna patted up the leftovers into patties and fried them up then I put an over easy egg on top with some fresh market made salsa.....Holy Cow soooo damn good! Ok, Ok, I have rambled on enough....it was just good......I love breakfast!

Most of today was spent outside....I am loving getting some sun.....I am so white right now I think you would need sunglasses to deflect all that brightness....man do I need a tan.....hopefully by the end of the week I will have some color......all the girls had good days.......I swear the yard factor make a huge difference.....they love being outside....they ask to go out the minute they get up.....today they played in Shawn and Joel's toy box that Shawn's Dad made when they were about the girls age or earlier.....its so cool....cool enough that Grandpa Jerry has decided to fix'er up for the girls with new rubber tires and a paint job.....today they also played with sidewalk chalk.....and what fun they had......they drew chalk bodies, Kiara kept saying "Drawing like Barney"....I must have missed that episode, I really don't remember Barney drawing bodies......they also drew on the house.....and drew just about everywhere they could with chalk.....too funny....they love it....

After nap it was off to the kiddie pool....Kiara loved filling it up....so much that she got a hold of the hose and soaked me while I was trying to take a picture......I was hot anyway, so nice of her to cool me off.....she thought it was hilarious and told me I needed to change my clothes. I love it when she tells me what to do, she is so serious when she says it.....she was also adamant about going into the little pool right after it was filled I tried to tell her it would be cold.....do you really think she cared.....she hopped right in...Mikiah on the other had did wait but it was still too cold.....They also got to go swimming today in the big pool so nice and warm and so refreshing....Love those solar panels Grandpa.....

So I have put together some pics from today.....literally all we did was play outside, swim in the little pool and the big pool, eat some great food and draw all over the outside including the house with sidewalk chalk.....you couldn't have asked for a better Sunday....
Pullman Fun

So here is a video of the toy box in action....it will be even more awesome when its all fixed up....The girls sure had fun playing in it....oh sorry for all the squeaking, the soon to be added 18 rubber tires will take care of that....

No comments: