Saturday, July 21, 2007

The British are taking over!......

Holy Harry Potter and David Beckham.....Yes, it is true today is the day to get your copy of the final Harry Potter, I got mine! Did you get yours????.....And its also the American coming out party for David Beckham....Chelsea FC (I love Michael Ballack) vs LA Galaxy is on right now......I told myself that I wouldn't join all the David Beckham craze.....but I can't help myself.......I played Soccer for 8 years, I love to watch Soccer, and David Beckham is good for Soccer in the US.....We have more kids playing soccer in our country then any other.....its a good thing....and I must say he's definitely not bad to look at either!!

Ahhh enough about that.....Today was spent packing....and boy did we get a lot packed...My Kitchen is down to the bare minimums, there are no pictures on the wall (very strange), and the girls closet and majority of their toys are packed, YEAH!.....Kiara and Mikiah had a great time packing, they helped cousin Aimee with newspaper crumpling for our stemware and kitchen stuff....Kiara helped me pack a box of toys from her room.....I was definitely glad to see they are not freaking out about moving or all the boxes.....the same can't be said for DB, you can tell she is definitely a little concerned about our stuff being packed. Good thing she will be heading to Pullman tomorrow with Nana and Grandpa......I think if she was here when we pack up the moving truck she would probably have a heart attack.....

Amazingly we were able to get the girls down for a nap today....While they napped Anna, Aimee and I headed to Trader Joe's and Barnes and Noble....nice to get out after all that packing.....we also got some iced coffee at Starbucks too....which allowed me to buy a new to go cup since all of mine got packed up today.....ooops!.....The girls were up when we got home and boy did they have fun playing with Aimee's bandanna.....They loved wearing it....taking turns was a bit challenging because they both like it so much...but they did manage.....they liked the bandanna so much that I am going to take them to Fred Meyer tomorrow to pick out there own.....here are some pics.....they love showing off for the camera......(Can we say future Diva's and trendsetters!)

Check Me Out!

So all in all it has been a good day spent with Grandpa, Nana, and Aimee....A big THANKS for all your guys help getting our place packed!!! It would have been challenging with out you guys here! I better go see who won the Soccer Friendly.....ahhh Becks played for a little bit and Chelsea won...1-0.....I am so looking forward to all the Soccer (Futbol) mayhem.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girls look so cute!! i don't think it has quite hit me that you guys are really moving....wow.