Sunday, August 5, 2007

AHhhh Pullman.....

So it was just me and the girls last night.....All slept soundly.....Lila bunked with me since I was too tired to set up her pack and play, plus I knew we were moving a crib into the room for her......I must admit it was nice sleeping with Miss Lila.....but something at 3.00am got her going.....she was screaming hysterically and she didn't want to eat but she just wanted to be squeezed tightly and rocked....of course I am sitting thinking that she saw a ghost or was freaked by some sort of paranormal activity since psychic phenomena peaks at 3am....(OK, I don't believe everything I read on the Internet, but Lila has been waking up pretty frequently at 3-3.15am and I wanted to know why and I thought this was interesting true or not)...anyway, she finally dosed back off and then didn't get up until 7.15ish....although I was up around 5.30ish and dosed off and on until she got up.....

Most of the day was spent organizing and getting settled.....Karey and Holly were a big help this morning....we got the cribbed moved and set up for Lila.....I hope she sleeps well in it.....we shall see....so by the time Anna got home I was pretty tired.....but we continued to organize her kitchen (since I brought a ton of food).....and got most everything that I brought in its place...so much more to do tomorrow....The girls, Nana Anna and I finished our night off with a little Cougar County.....including Shakes for everyone......Chocolate for me of course!!!

I kept in contact with Shawn all day....to see when he would be driving the truck over....we quickly learned that we would need a trailer to hook on Jerry's truck.......we got a 16 ft for this trip and they filled it up fast....so a 16 ft Penske truck, a 5x8 U-haul trailer and 300lbs to the dump (which isn't too much)....The boys were on their way........Finally making it at 8.45pm...
Looks like we will be busy tomorrow unloading.....who knew so much stuff could accumulate in 3 years....

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Let me know when your settled and we'll get together.