Sunday, August 26, 2007

Love Laying Low.....

So we pretty much laid low all weekend.....we did the usual Farmers Market and Winco Saturday morning....I just love the market and I am telling we got Orange Rolls again for breakfast again...they are the best....So effing good, it was worth missing College Gameday....But don't worry I will be watching Gameday next Saturday.....Love College Football probably why Fall is my favorite season....The rest of Saturday we were pretty lazy.....Grandpa and I took the girls to DQ for some ice cream....we met Sindy and Gregg there.....and then we went to one of Kevin Mader's wheat fields and watched Gregg fly his Prairie Falcon....pretty amazing training a bird.....anyway it flew off and the show was over....Gregg did find his bird the next morning after tracking it.....

Today I have not done much....I did shower and hmmm, I worked for a little bit....and I helped Nana make some food....we are making fresh Marinara....we will finish it up tomorrow....it should be good, we roasted the plum tomatoes today....smelled so good....We had a beer on the patio with Pat and Karey.....catching up on their weekend....seriously didn't leave the house....Hope everyone had a great weekend...I know I did....sometimes there is nothing better then doing nothing.....

So here is a video for Daddy.....Lila has begun the DaDaDa Dada stage.....So cute..


And here is the most recent pic o Lila....I think you can actually see her two bottom teeth.........she finally seems like she is getting bigger...and she is super long.....just about time for a new car seat cause she is so long.....it also seems she may be FINALLY getting back into her old schedule of going to bed between 9-11pm and getting up at 5am....for the past two weeks or so she has been waking up around 2am or 3am....and me being me I just nurse her and she goes back to sleep or if that doesn't work I just grab her and put her in bed with me, I just love sleeping with her.....don't worry daddy your still my favorite to sleep next too......but the last three night she has been sleeping straight again until 5am.....hopefully she will just keep it up......I am thinking it may be time for some solids....I will wait though until after her appointment on the 7th of Sept....

Happy Lila!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! we had a pretty much relaxing weekend too - went to u-village on sunday, but cole started to have a little "fit" so we had to come home...bummer. oh well...

Molly Hannan said...

Oh my god, that was so cute! I bet Shawn loved that! Trevor was copying Lila while we watched the video, so cute. Sounds like so much fun to relax, hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

She should be in pictures. What a cutie... I love the Da Da dady. What big eyes she has, better to see you with my dear....Can hardly wait to see them all this weekend. Really looking forward to it. Party ON!!! Love MOM

Shawn said...

btw, that made my week!