Friday, August 10, 2007

Nothing better then Smelly Bears and Ice Cream......

Ahhh so its Thursday....and it was also house cleaning day....I swear when Shawn and I finally buy a house we are soooo getting a house cleaner. I hate deep cleaning.....I mean really hate it....I hate the smell of cleaning supplies, (probably since most give me a headache) I hate scrubbing and I just hate it all.......So it is really nice living with Nana and Grandpa since they have a house cleaner....YEAH! So she cleans for about 4 hours every other week.....which means the girls and I will be getting out during that time......

So today Shawn, the girls and I headed out when she got here around 10.45ish....it was fun coming up with things to do....first we were off to Shopko to buy the girls some new socks....(I threw all their old ones away thinking they would be wearing sandals the rest of summer, I apparently didn't account for the fact that they would want to wear their Puma's 24/7)......after shopping we decided to check out some new home developments in Pullman (Yes, Yes, we are still moving to Texas). But we always have fun looking at new houses.....then it was off to Sella's Pizza and Calzone for lunch....I love their lunch special its doesn't get much better then a Mini Calzone and Salad....SO Good! We use to eat there all the time while we were in college......I could reminisce all day....OK so back to the day....After lunch we headed to Sunnyside Park....the girls had a really good time running around and playing....it was nice I was able to put Lila in the Ergo Carrier with out the infant insert!!!.....We learned that Kiara really likes dirt, everything about it and her favorite part is sitting on it and getting herself really dirty in it.....too funny......"Mom I really like dirt and rocks....!" We met Nana Anna and Great Gram/Great Granddad back at the house around 2 and then we were off to see the Bears at WSU.....We got their just as they were letting them out of their cages...which were really smelly...not too mention it was a hot day.....YUCKY!....But the bears were cool.....the youngest was 1 and 1/2 years old.....the girls really enjoyed watching the bears run around but what they were more excited for was ice cream at Ferdinand's. So off we went to get some cones.....I think it was the first time the girls had ever had ice cream in a cone....they picked it over a bowl so that what they got.....they both did pretty well and chose Chocolate just like their mama......So fun to watch them try to eat their ice cream before it melted....here are a few pics from our outing today.....mostly Sunnyside and the bears......
Park & Bears

Today was awesome.....and I am finally getting into a good schedule so hopefully my blogging will get back to a normal routine too.....BTW I did work out this morning.....hooray for 4 days in a row......but of course I blew my calories on my waffle cone! HAHA!.....Good Ice Cream is too hard to pass up......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes... They look great. Those bears seemed to be having a great time out in sun. Where was the pictures of eating Ice cream?? Maybe next time