Friday, August 3, 2007

Last night in the Quah.....

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now as I still have a ton of crap to do.....but what the heck......

Packing, Packing and more Packing that pretty much sums up my day.....I was up early thanks to a lovely phone call @ 6.40ish...you know who you are!!!! Actually I was already up and had just gotten done feeding Lila, its so nice when she sleeps in........I got so much done before the girls were up....and then when they did get up I still got a bunch of packing done due to the fact that they were admit about watching Cars.......yes I seriously think they have seen it 50 times now....then after Cars they really wanted to watch Monsters Inc.....and I am thinking man that's a lot of TV.....but at the same time I had so much to get done....I guess I should be thankful that during Monsters Inc they were up and playing around....I knew they couldn't sit there all morning watching movies......Good Girls!!! During nap I was able to take Lila hit Trader Joe's and Target one last time.....I sure am going to miss TJ's......I really think they should locate one in Pullman, I seriously think it would do pretty well.........

This afternoon the girls and I went to Todd, Melissa and Natalie's house for a play date and dinner.....Shawn dropped us of and then came back for a super yummy dinner of Carne Asada....can we say "Hit the Spot".....man it was good....and of course dessert Cheesy Fudge Cake was also good....man do I love Chocolate.....I don't think I can say that enough....Anyway, we had such a good time hanging out, catching up and watching the kids play, it was really hard to leave tonight.....we sure are going to miss Todd, Melissa and Natalie........the girls love playing with Natalie and all her toys.....I swear the three of them were busy bodies all night barely stopping to eat....So cute.......here are some pics....So much fun.....

Watch out!....
Look Mommy a Plane....(she is really into looking at planes!)
Nat taking a break.....
Hi Lila!!!....The next Beethoven....(She LOVES Nats Piano)

Well I better get my arse off this couch and finish packing all this crap....as much as I think we are pretty much ready to go.....I keep finding more shite that needs to be done....ahhhh I gots to go! Here is sending my love out to my last night in the Quah! Its been real.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bye Harper family! Sure going to miss you. Love Mom