Sunday, August 12, 2007

Is it Cougar Football Saturday yet????.......

I just love Saturdays....I think I say it every Saturday post....Today I got up and ran to the Farmers Market in Moscow, ID with Nana Anna....we had such a good time shopping for fresh market produce.....Man do I love a good Farmers Market....we got so many good fresh fruits and veggies...love it.....then we grabbed some pastries from one of our favorite bakeries and home we went.....

The girls spent most of the morning playing with Daddy outside with his old matchbox cars...the girls just love them....They created their own city too "Mommy City"......the girls named it....too cute....they all had such a good time....reminds me of when I use to play with Matchbox cars with my cousin Troy....we had so many floor mats of towns and roads....man did I love playing 'Cars'.....


This afternoon we went to the Cougar Football scrimmage....we took the girls and we had a good time, but man it was hot.....We saw and said a brief "Hello" to Tony Bennett (Cougar Basketball Coach).....we also saw Mike Utley on the sidelines, I gave him the 'Hi, nod and smile' as we walked by toting our 3 kids......I love small town Pullman.....anyway it was fun to get out and see the Cougs......they still seem pretty green and a little sloppy to me then again I think it was the first of the summer scrimmage.....but who am I to judge....I can't say that I have every played Football....except IM during college......so hopefully we will make a bowl game.....there were a small amount of people....but you gotta love Coug fans....MJ had a really good time clapping all through the scrimmage....I think the funniest what that she clapped with the teams lined up...."Like Hooray you figured out where the heck you are supposed to line up"....Love it....
1st Cougar Scrimmage

Mikiah also drew some attention doing this (Check out below).....I think the people below us were surprised that someone so small could make so much noise.....

After the scrimmage we were off to Sindy and Gregg's for a BBQ.......lets first say the food was yum....and the girls had their first S'mores....So glad I didn't have to clean them up afterwards....


We had such a good day even with the girls not napping (they yelled, happy screamed, and talked all through nap time) which appears to be happening more and more....they take maybe 4 naps a week.....oh well as long as they get their rest.....So cheers to Happy Fun Saturday's and Messy Kids Faces!!! Oh I forgot to mention....we got home and then had some Oreo Cheesecake that Nana Anna made......SO DAMN GOOD!

2 comments:

Erin said...

man, i can't wait for cougar football...i miss pullman! i think we will be coming into town for the oct 6 game...the girls look like they are really enjoying their stay!

Anonymous said...

COUGAR FOOTBALL SATURDAYS!!! ...come on down and watch the home team play!

i might be lodging in Mommy City, WA next time.